Monday, April 16, 2012

What is the best Nikon DSLR to start out with?

Question

I'm thinking about starting real photography using a DSLR; I had been using point-and-shooters before and had been dismayed by the quality of the photo that was produced.

I'm thinking about buying a DSLR but don't know where to start from. A photographer friend of mine had suggested a Nikon D3000 but I'm not sure if it is the right one for me.

Asked by JFW

Answer

There is not the true answer, but I think you could be happy with a D5000 ... very simply to use, quite good for beginners and not much expensive.

Of course you can invest in some good optic in the next feature and retain them when you decide to pass to a more professional device. You will loose them when you'll fall in love with FX cameras :)

Answered by AlberT

No comments:

Post a Comment