Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Is there a printing lab that post prints direct to customer without the invoice?

Question

Is there an online printing service, (like photobox) that I can use to print and ship prints directly to customers so that I don't even handle them. If I use a normal online printing service, they will send an invoice. Since I will be charging the customers more than I pay for the prints, is there a service that doesn't send the invoice?

Bonus points if they send the prints with my branding instead of theirs.

Bonus bonus points if they have labs in multiple major countries (USA, UK etc). Otherwise, just listing a companies in each country is fine

This isn't for printing wedding photos or anything important like that, just general quality, mass market snaps.

Asked by matt burns

Answer

Have a look at http://www.pwinty.com

This in an API for printing and shipping photos, and offers worldwide shipping.

They let you specify your own custom branding, and invoices to be included within the package- sounds like exactly what you are after.

Answered by user9021

No comments:

Post a Comment