Friday, May 25, 2012

Where do I find stock photography I can use on a Shopify theme?

Question

I am working on a theme for Shopify, but they require that you provide some stock images inside your theme to demonstrate how your theme would work in a 'realistic' context.

The types of images that I'm looking for are product shots, and I need a set of images. For sake of continuity in design, they should all be taken within a similar context or style.

Is there such a resource?

Asked by Victor S

Answer

I would recommend using any stock site which provides galleries by the same photographer.

For example, ShutterStock and iStockPhoto allow you to browse other images by photographer. Just search for a single product shot, and then look at the photographer's portfolio for similar shots.

Alternatively, check the collections features which allow photographers and customers to collate similar images.

Answered by Maynard Case

No comments:

Post a Comment