Monday, October 17, 2011

Will my Canon 500D with 18-55mm lens kit fit in a Crumpler Jimmy Bo 300 case?

Question

Someone recommended Crumpler camera bags to me, I've just bought a Canon 500D with the standard (18-55mm) lens kit.

I want to the bag to be as small as possible. Crumpler says this one is for a SLR and short lens:

http://www.crumpler.co.uk/?product=Jimmy_Bo_300&page=details&product_line=843

I'm not sure if my lens qualifies as "short". Is anyone using this bag with a similar Canon? Does it fit and still protect the camera?

Answer

One of the product shots actually uses a Canon body: Product shot

the kit lens is also one of the shortest in the current product line (the only one that is physically smaller that I can think of is the 50/1.8; so I would expect it to fit. Of course, it is always worth visiting your local friendly retailer if you're unsure about ordering online.

No comments:

Post a Comment