Sunday, November 13, 2011

What web-based expert resources for Nikon are similar to The Digital Picture for Canon?

Question

I've followed Canon photo products for years and I can't go past this great expert resource on Canon cameras, lenses and few other accessories photographer should know about and read before buying anything new.

I used Canon non-digital SLR for years, and never really bothered to buy myself a digital version. But I decided to do so this spring.

The thing is that I can buy second hand Nikon DSLR. I know the owner so I know that camera is tip top and not much used. But I'm hesitant on Nikon lenses. Which ones provide good value for the money etc.

That's why I'm looking for similar web expert resources but focused on Nikon products.

Answer

Try Thom Hogan's site. He is a professional photographer who uses Nikon gear and writes a lot about them and I do mean a lot. Unlike another Nikon photographer, his opinions are usually very well balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment